Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you to click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
Create New Sales Invoice
1. Click on Sales > Create New > Invoice
2. New tab will be created (refer to the screenshot below). Click on the dropdown list to select the Invoice Status
- Draft (Default)
3. Search for the customer by typing the customer’s name or click on Create New Contact to add new customer
4. Select an appropriate Payment Term. This determines when the invoice is due for payment.
5. Review the invoice Date.
6. Review the Invoice No. and Reference No.
7. Select Attention if you are sending to a specific person in the business. (Optional)
Note: The invoice will be forwarded to the person's email instead of the company's email if Attention is specified.
8. Review or select a Contact Address and Shipping Address.
9. Review or select the Currency.
10. Click Add New button to add the products or services you are selling.
- Select the Product if you are selling a one-off item. You can also add the Product or Account/Service on the spot.
- Update the product Name & Description if required.
- Update the Quantity, UOM and review the Price.
- Update the Job if required.
- Update the Location (Only applicable for Financio Premier subscription)
- Specifies the Discount for the item in value or percentage (by suffixing with %) (Optional).
- Review the Tax where applicable.
11. Put in appropriate Note for your customer and review the summary.
12. Upload attachments to the invoice (For internal use or share with the customer). (Optional)
Note: Click the button or drop to upload the file.
13. Click Save.