To retrieve your UOB account’s transaction history in Financio, you may perform so through the following steps:
- Login to Financio.
- Route to Control Panel > Accounting > Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Under “Bank/ Cash Equivalents” section:
- Route to the preferred account that you wish to retrieve the transaction history.
- Click on the dropdown icon, select “Reconcile” option.
- You will be navigated to “Reconcile – <Selected Bank Account>” screen. In this case is “Reconcile – Bank Account #2 (SGD)” screen. Click on the “Request Bank Feed” button to retrieve the transaction history.
- User needs to perform OAuth in order to access the “Request Bank Feed” button (refer to Sync/ Refresh Account Balance).
- A “Request Bank Feed” popup screen will be shown. You may proceed to select or enter your preferred date range of transactions history to be retrieved in the “From Date” field and “To Date” field, and click on the “Confirm” button.
- When requesting bank feed, user will be able to retrieve bank feed of up to the past 60 calendar days, including the current date.
- Under the “Closing Section”, select or enter your preferred “Closing Date” for the transaction history to be retrieved.
- Under “Bank Transactions” section, the “Show Unmatch” button will display the count of transaction(s) history that is successfully retrieved from your linked UOB account, along with the list of Financio’s transactions under “Financio Transactions” section. Click on the “Show Unmatch” button.
- An “Unmatched Bank Feed” popup will be displayed. In the popup screen, all the transaction history will be retrieved and populated in detail. From this step, you may then proceed to perform the bank feed reconciliation as per the existing reconciliation flow:
- Match the bank feed with Financio transactions OR
- Add new transaction(s) to match with the bank feed
Please sign in to leave a comment.