Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
This feature is only available on Financio Premier.
Count inventory enables you to update your inventory quickly to make sure it is accurately recorded in Financio. You can count your inventory on your shelf, and you will be able to update the value for the selected item based on the locations from time to time via this feature.
Note: Make sure you have activated inventory tracking and enabled multi-location if you are tracking your inventory on multiple locations.
How to add count inventory on Financio?
- Navigate to the Products & Services tab
- Select Count Inventory
- On the count inventory table, head over to the Counted column and add the quantity that you have counted for the inventory based on the locations
Note: Quantity On Hand will be calculated automatically by the system based on the transactions that you have inputted earlier.
- If the Counted inventory is more than the record of Quantity On Hand in Financio, the Difference will be in positive value.
- If the Counted inventory is less than the record of Quantity On Hand in Financio, the Difference will be in negative value.
- If the Counted inventory and the record of Quantity on Hand in Financio is the same, the difference will be 0 (zero).
Now, you can proceed to make the necessary inventory adjustment to make sure the quantity of your inventory is accurate (Quantity on Hand = Counted)
To add the inventory adjustment:
- On the same count inventory page, scroll down and click on Adjust Inventory button.
Note: On the Inventory adjustment list you can view Financio has automatically transferred to value in difference in the quantity column to match back the quantity on hand as same value to the counted inventory.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom to save this inventory adjustment as Approved.
Note: Make sure to change the status to Approved before you hit save.
- Alternatively, click on the 3 dots icon > Mark As > Approve.
Next, you can go back to the Product & Services > Count Inventory. You will be able to view the quantity on hand that has been updated. (Quantity On Hand = Counted)
Article is closed for comments.