Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you to click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
Recently ventured into a new business? Here's how you can add a new business/company under the same business account login!
- Log in to your Financio account.
- Click on the dropdown icon next to the company name (refer to the screenshot below) and then click Add New Business.
- Please fill in your company name in the Name field.
- Select your Industry, Business Location and Primary Currency.
- Industry - Individual companies are generally classified into an industry based on your primary business activities
- Business Location - Your company business location is based on country
- Primary Currency - Your company local currency
- Once done, click Create to add the new business.
Here is an example of creating a new company Financio Pte Ltd:
Once you click on Create, a Confirmation message will show as below:
Click Yes and the new business - Financio Pte Ltd is created.
- Each account can host/create up to 10 businesses.
- With the same signup email address, you can create up to 10 businesses.
- Subscriptions are managed by business entities.
- You will need to pay a subscription fee for each of the businesses/companies that you have registered on Financio.