The Contact module window enables you to manage your customer and supplier. You can create a new contact, edit an existing contact, Sync customers and Sync suppliers. The main page of contacts as per the image below :
Create New Contact
To create a new contact click on the add button > Create New Contact.
Once you click on the Create New Contact, you can create contact as Business or Person (as per the image below).
Fields highlighted in red are required
You can toggle the contact either as customer, supplier or both.
You can sync your Contacts via a phone, tablet, and computer. When you change the details of a contact, that contact will be updated on all platforms.
1. To Sync the Contact ( Customers or suppliers) click on the plus button > Sync Customers / Suppliers
2. The next screen comes out, Allow ABSS / Financio CONNECT to access your contacts? > Click Allow.
3. Next, Sync your contact as per the image below ( example Sync Customers)
4. Once you select the contact you want to Sync as Customer, click on the SYNC button ( on the top-right).
5. Once Sync is successful, click on OKAY.
6. The new customer list updated on your contact list as per below.