Recurring Invoice - Automate your invoicing process
Based on popular demand, we have spent hours of brainstorming, stretching, coding and knuckle cracking to build the recurring invoice feature. This is because we understand how automating this process can help business owners save a lot of time!
Is recurring invoices feature suitable for your business?
If you can relate to the following, you should activate recurring invoice immediately.
- Service-based businesses that require sending standard invoices to their clients or customers.
- Businesses that offer recurring services or sells similar type of goods to their set of customers on a recurring basis; Be it on a monthly, quarterly or even annual basis.
- If you are in the business of servicing clients on a retainer basis.
- Are you a business that offers training or tuition class on a monthly basis?
- Are you a subscription based business?
Let's talk Benefits!
1. No reason to forget
With so much so much to manage in a business, it is not uncommon to miss out on running a couple errands from time to time. The last thing you'd want is to forget to invoice your customers for a service or product rendered/delivered. The recurring invoice function makes sure the invoices are sent to your customers on time and when necessary.
2. Cash Flow
Ensuring a healthy cash flow is vital to any business and undeniably invoicing is one definite way to get that ball rolling. However, many businesses don't realize that cash flow can be as easy as "ABC" . With a simple step of invoicing your customers on time and they will also make payment as per due date; Reducing any further delays in payments.
3. Time is precious
Save time on tedious accounting chores and invest your time into growing the business through proper planning or strategising. To move faster, business owners must start looking for more ways to automate repetitive and monotonous chores.
4. Nurture the relationship with good practices
The reality is that, consistency helps develop good habits. Thus, the case with invoices. The usage of the recurring invoice feature helps create a pattern with your customers. They know when to expect the invoices from you and they are more prone to make payments on a timely manner as it becomes part of their process.
You asked, we delivered! Give it a try and let us know in the comments below if it works for you.
Click HERE to learn how to activate the recurring invoice feature in Financio.
Please sign in to leave a comment.