Adding Signature/Company Chop to Invoices
We've been receiving several request of adding signatures/company chops to invoices and other documents. This post will guide you through the steps to do just that!
Note: This thread will require some basic html knowledge.
Before we get started, here's a sample invoice that I've created:
Prepare a digital copy of your company stamp and signature.
- .png is a more preferred format as it can display with transparent background
- You may use tools like https://online.photoscissors.com to remove background where necessary.
Hosting your images online.
- There are various sites where you can host images. Our preferred is https://pictr.com/
- Once you've uploaded your company chop and signature, retrieve the direct link. Example: "https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/14/0TAeB8.png"
Implementing the html code:
- Copy everything within the quotation symbol - "<img src="https://pictr.com/images/2019/01/14/0TAeB8.png" width="150px" height="auto">"
- Replace the bolded direct link with the direct link retrieved from https://pictr.com/
Finally, paste the code in your invoice under the notes section or in your default notes found in Control Panel > Business Settings > Default Notes
If you need help creating a sign off section for your invoices and other documents, similar to the one above, you may use this form to generate the required html code.
Simply fill up the fields under preferences, before hitting the Copy to Clipboard button to retrieve your code.
*Note: Make sure to enable editing and content on the Macro-Enabled Workbook.
Hope you find this helpful! Feel free to explore and share other customization you managed to accomplish in the comments below.
Travis Tai - Community Manager
hi there travis
this is really helpful, and it works perfectly but I am wondering if I can delete the line 2 and the line 3 in the form as it make not really pretty as it would go to the next page.
I tried delete the line 2 and line 3 but it affect on the code .
Can you please resolve this matter as soon as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.