Happy New Year everyone!
We're kicking off the new year with exciting updates to share with all of you such as recurring invoices, colour personalization and more.
- Recurring Invoice Function [PREMIUM]
The long-awaited recurring invoices function is now available! You can now automate recurring invoices to be issued automatically on a user-defined basis:
- Quarterly (every 3 months)
- Bi-annually (every 6 months)
- Colour Personalization [PREMIUM]
Brand/corporate identity is undoubtedly an important element to any established business. With the colour personalization, you’ll be able to sync your overall brand/corporate identity.
Steps: Control Panel > Business Settings > Form Design
- Choose from our wider range of available colours
- Alternatively, you may enter a custom hex code or choose from our colour picker.
- Foreign Exchange Report [PREMIUM]
Businesses transacting in multiple currencies can now easily review the different exchange rates used in different periods with the help of our new Foreign Exchange report. Reports can be exported in either .pdf or .xls formats.
Steps: Reports > Foreign Exchange
Sample Reports (.pdf & .xls)
- Added a “Create New” button in the Employee & Contacts module for easier access. Button can be found on the upper right corner.
- Added a pop-up alert to inform users on the exact amount exceeded when recording payments for progressive payments.
- Updated the ‘+Add New Contact’ function in the sales and purchase module to include a phone number field.
- Email field is pre-filled when a user hits the ‘forget password’ button.
Which feature update are you most excited for? Have a feature you'd like to see in Financio? Be sure to share them with us by creating a post in our feature request discussion or comment below.
Travis Tai - Community Manager
Please sign in to leave a comment.