Financio Community House Rules
A warm welcome to the Financio Community!
Thank you for being a part of our community. This platform serves as a place to share our latest updates, exciting news as well as address the concerns of our community. The following guidelines are designed to help maintain a friendly, helpful and respectful environment for our community members. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
While we are happy to hear from you, it is important to note that postings by the community to forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Financio, nor does Financio confirm their accuracy.
We welcome all questions, commentaries and posts that are relevant and respectful to this community as a whole, including constructive feedback, but do not take decisions on moderating posts lightly. The Financio community moderators reserve the rights to block anyone who violates our guidelines repeatedly and remove any posts that do not adhere to them, especially posts that are:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site) – unless permission is granted by the Financio Community Moderators.
If you have any queries, kindly drop our customer success team an email at email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you from all of us at Financio and we look forward to the many conversations ahead!
Please sign in to leave a comment.