Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for a better viewing experience.
Changing to new accounting software can be a tedious and painful process. However, switching over to Financio isn't the case. Financio provides an import function that allows you to migrate existing information into the system easily.
- Make sure you import the data using the template file
- Do not amend the original template columns.
- Do not add formulas in the columns.
- Ensure all items/accounts are exactly the same as created on Financio.
Click on the links below to download the template files:
- Chart of Accounts: Balance Sheet Accounts; P&L Accounts
- Product and Services (Inventory)
- Sales, Purchases,
- Transaction (Deposit/ Withdrawal, Transfer, Journal)
Once you've filled up the templates according to the required format, you can then look for the Import button found in each respective tab and upload the csv file. It's that simple!