Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
Create a new Bill :
- Go to Purchases > Create New > Bill
- New tab will be created (refer to the screenshot below). Click on the dropdown list to select the Bill Status:
- Draft (Default)
- Search for the supplier by typing the supplier’s name or click on Create New Contact to add new supplier.
- Select an appropriate Payment Term. This determines when the payment is due.
- Review the Bill Date.
- Review the Due Date.
- Review the Supplier Invoice/Bill No.and Reference No.
- Enter the Import No. and Import Country if related.
- Review the Tax Posting Date (Only applicable for Malaysia SST 02A)
- Select Attention if you are sending to a specific person in the business. (Optional)
- Review or select a Contact Address.
- Review or select the Currency and Currency Exchange Rate for foreign transaction.
- Toggle Amounts of Tax (Inclusive/Exclusive)
- Click Add New button to add the products or services you are buying.
- Select a predefined Product for repeated purchase or Account / Category for one-off transactions.
- Update the product Name & Description.
- Update the Quantity, UOM and review the Price.
- Update the Job if required.
- Update the Location (Only applicable for Financio Premium subscription)
- Specifies the Discount for the item in value or percentage (by suffixing with %) (Optional).
- Review the Tax where applicable.
Once completed, click on Save. The product will be added to the Bill.
- Put in appropriate Note and Memo for your supplier and review the summary.
- Upload attachments to the Bill (For internal use or share with the supplier). (Optional)
Note: Click the button or drop to upload the file.
- Click Save
An alternative way to create Bill :
- Go to the Purchases listing, select the Purchase Order you are like to convert it to bill. Click on Dropdown icon > Copy To > Bill
- In your Purchase Order you can also click on More Options > Copy To > Bill
- All the information from your Purchase Order will automatically be copied over to your Bill.