Lazada Integration [Premium Only]
Financio allows users to integrate with Lazada. The connectivity will sync up the Products and Transaction data to Financio on a daily basis. Users are able to enable the Lazada Integration in the Integrated Apps page.
Users are able to find the Lazada integration in Integrated Apps page.
1. Navigate to Control Panel on the left pane.
2. Go to Integrated Apps.
3. Under E-Commerce section, you will see Lazada with the Connect button. Click on the Connect button.
4. A website will open up requesting for permission to connect your Lazada Seller account with Financio application. Fill in the required details before clicking on the Submit button.
5. Once successful, you will be brought to the Financio login page.
1. Navigate to Control Panel > Integrated Apps > E-Commerce. Click on the Settings button besides the Disconnect button under Lazada.
2. You will have a selection to either sync your products, your transactions, or both at the same time. To sync, switch on the toggle before clicking the Save button.
3. You can either sync manually or automatically. To sync manually, simply click on the Sync Now button in the Integrated Apps under the Lazada section.
To sync automatically, click on the Auto-Sync tab in the Lazada Integration settings page.
Select the Auto-sync Time and click on the Save button.
Note: “The sync orders is working, please note that only delivered/completed orders at Lazada will be sync”,
1. The below window will show once you click on Sync Now button.
2. Once the sync is completed, you may check either the Product/Services List from the left pane, or you can check the Sales Transactions List based on the selection within your Lazada Integration settings page.
Sales Invoice – Lazada Customers.
*Cash term transactions only.
Product – I Sell (Default).