This user guide will guide you on how to Create, Edit, Duplicate Bill and Purchase Order in CONNECT app.
Create a New Bill or Purchase Order
To create a new Bill or Purchase Order, follow the steps below :
1. Click on the plus (+) icon > New Bill or Purchase Order
2. New Bill/PO screen comes out as per below :
Payment term : Only for a bill, once the term is selected, bill due date will automatically come out. If you select the cash term, the Add Payment option will appear and you need to enter the payment information as per below.
3. Add New Item
Once click on add item, the next screen appears is to add a new item. User can select existing item or Account > and enter the relevant information.
4. To add another item, click on ADD ANOTHER.
So that the new item page will come out and you can select/add another item
5. Remove Item
To remove the item from Bill/PO, you just swap left and click on the remove button.
6. Once finished, > Click on Save.
Edit Bill or Purchase Order
To edit the existing Bill or Purchase Order, the user must open the existing Bill or Purchase Order by following the step below :
1. Click on bill or purchase order dropdown button.
2. Select the bill or purchase order that need to edit > click on it and open.
3. Edit the Information
4. Once done, Click on Save.
Duplicate Bill or Purchase Order
1, Click on bill or purchase order dropdown button.
2. Select bill or purchase order that need to duplicate > click on it.
3. Click on the Icon > Click Duplicate.
4. Check the information as per below, if no changes then clicks save.