These release notes describe the new features in Financio Version 2.2.0
What's important about this version?
- Multiple Currencies Payment [ Premium Only]
- Customer and Supplier Ledger report [ Premium Only]
- Singapore E-Invoice enhancement [ Premium Only]
- Default Account & Payment Method
[PREMIUM - ONLY]
1. Multiple Currencies Payment
Allowed users to record the invoice using non home currency (example USD) and make a payment with different currency (non home currency / EURO).
Invoice created using USD.
When the user recorded the foreign currency invoice using USD, and record want to record the payment using EURO, the payment transaction will show as per the image below
Once user select Bank account that different with both transaction and home currency, user has to set the exchange rate of the currency, for this case EURO to SGD.
Journal entry will be as per below:
2. Customer and Supplier Ledger report
Customer Ledger report displays all transactions including invoices, payments and credit ( included refund) for selected customers within date range.
Supplier Ledger report displays all transactions including bills, payments and debit (included refund) for selected suppliers within date range.
Report Display customization - Customer Ledger
Report Display customization - Supplier Ledger
[PREMIUM Singapore - ONLY]
1. E-Invoice Enhancement
1) Add E-Invoice logo at transactions that send/receive via E-Invoice so the user canresend E-invoice transaction
2) Show E-Invoice status at the transaction
3) Make "Reference" field as required if the transaction send thru E-Invoice ("Reference" field as PO No. in E-Invoice)
4) Handle currency rate for incoming transaction
1. Default Account & Payment Method
User can set which Bank account they want to make as default. User can set one default payment account for each currency.
Then in payment entry screen, system will default to Bank account which had been set as default by the user.