Singapore Premium User Only
How to register?
1. To register, the user needs to go to Control Panel > Integrated Apps > select PEPPOL > and click on the REGISTER button.
2. Once user clicks on REGISTER button, the E-Invoicing agreement will appear (consent page) (as per the image below). User need to tick “I agree that Pagero Singapore is authorized to register for a PEPPOL Identity and undertake transmission/routing of E – Invoices for an on behalf of COMPANY NAME(UEN) “
After that, Upload the company stamp, enter the person in charge name ,the designation and the UEN number and click on the Next button. Once user provide signature, Financio will generate PDF file and send over to Pagero.
The company stamp image can be any format, preferred png or jpg format, with the maximum size of 280 X 280 pixels, within 200 KB.
3. Once the user clicks on Next, the E-Invoicing registration window will come out > click on OK.
4. Activation link will send to the registered email. User is required to activate the Pagero Account by click on the activation link.
5. Read and accept the license terms window > click i have read the license terms and accept them.
6. User needs to set the new password for PAGERO then after that the registration is completed.
P/S : The registration process might take up to 72 working hours. Users can only start e-invoice transaction after receiving confirmation email from Pagero
* Pagero is Financio designated PEPPOL access point provider.
If you do not receive any welcome email from ABSS Connect and Pagero, kindly contact our technical support via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how to get it here