1. Why I’m unable to connect to my DBS bank account with an error message “No Authorization”?
There are 3 type of DBS IDEAL user authentication accounts:
- Transaction Maker
- Transaction Authoriser
You are required to have a Transaction Authoriser user authentication account in DBS IDEAL portal to connect.
An admin user in DBS IDEAL portal can self service to provide Transaction Authoriser to their respective users or contact DBS BizCare directly to request for the changes.
Please click here for the DBS Corporate Account And Services Application Form sample.
2. Does Financio support multi-tier authorisation for payment?
Financio only facilitates user to submit the payment request but multi-tier payment approval authorisation is still applicable in DBS IDEAL portal.
3. Once I've connected my DBS bank account, will DBS bank have access to my transactional data in Financio?
No. DBS bank does not have the access to your accounting data as DBS bank will only process the payment request sent via Financio and update the payment status.
4. I've connected my DBS account on 5th June 2019. What happens to my previous data? Is it auto sync?
DBS account only can sync the data, which starts from 1 day before your connection date.
Example: If you connect 5th June 2019 you will only be able to retrieve data from 4th June 2019 onwards once synced.
5. What happens If the user completes provisioning before 8pm on Transaction Day.
All transaction on T-day up to the time of provisioning will be reflected in bank feeds of the subsequent day.
6. What happens If the user completes provisioning after 8pm on Transaction Day.
No transaction will be included in the bank feed of the following day. Since Bank feed will only be available T-1, if a user provision on 24th July (Wednesday), after 8 pm, it is considered as provisioning effective 25th July (Thursday). Hence bank feed will only be available within Financio on 26th July (Friday).