Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
By connecting your Financio account with RHB Reflex, you'll be able to issue payments to suppliers directly from Financio.
1. Save Time: We've eliminated the need of switching back and forth between your accounting software and online banking portal to issue out payment instructions. After all, why should you be re-enter the same info on two platforms when you can have that automated.
2. Reduce Potential Entry Errors: By managing your payments and accounting on the same platform, you'll be able to significantly reduce the risk of an entry error on either ends. Now you'll only need to ensure the accuracy of information recorded in your bills.
- How to add supplier's banking details
- How to issue payments with RHB Reflex
- Reviewing payment statuses
How to Connect:
- Kindly get in-touch with RHB customer care to activate your Financio x RHB Reflex integration. Click here to learn more
How to add supplier's banking details:
- Click on Contacts
- Select VIEW on the supplier you'd like to update
- Select the related bank and update with bank account no.
How to issue payments with RHB
- Go to Purchases
- Select VIEW on the bill you'd like to process payments for
- Finally, select PAY VIA RHB Reflex found on the bottom of the Bill you'd like to make a payment for.
- Lastly, confirm the transaction type as well as the banking details before hitting Pay.
Reviewing Payment Statuses
By viewing the status column under Purchase, users will be able to review the status of all the payments made.
Furthermore, once the payments are approved, Financio will automatically create the payment entry to knock off the outstanding bill.