Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
By connecting your Financio account with DBS, you'll be able to issue payments to suppliers directly from Financio.
1. Save Time: We've eliminated the need of switching back and forth between your accounting software and online banking portal to issue out payment instructions. After all, why should you be re-enter the same info on two platforms when you can have that automated.
2. Reduce Potential Entry Errors: By managing your payments and accounting on the same platform, you'll be able to significantly reduce the risk of an entry error on either ends. Now you'll only need to ensure the accuracy of information recorded in your bills.
How to Connect:
- Click on Control Panel
- Integrated Apps
- Select the BANK FEEDS tab and hit connect
You'll be redirected to the DBS authorisation page where you'll be required to provide the following:
- Organisation ID
- User ID
- Security Access Code
*Do ensure that the page URL begins with https://ideal.dbs.com/
Upon authorizing the connection, you'll be redirected back to Financio for the final step.
In the pop up, simply select the correct bank account as created in Financio to be matched with your actual DBS Bank Account.
How to add supplier's banking details:
- Click on Contacts
- Select VIEW on the supplier you'd like to update
- Select the related bank and update with bank account no.
How to issue payments with DBS Fast Payments
- Go to Purchases
- Select VIEW on the bill you'd like to process payments for
- Finally, select PAY WITH DBS FAST