Subscription Centre allows user to manage the following task:
- Review subscription info
- Manage monthly/annual subscription
- Retrieve payment invoices
- Redeem promo codes
1. Review subscription info
The key information that can be found on this page are:
- Current Plan - Indicates if you are on a paid plan (Premium) or free plan (Forever Free)
- Expires On - Indicates when the premium plan will be expire. Shows 'No Expiry Date' if subscribed to free plan.
- Renewal - On (default) or Off. By default, auto-renewal will be switched on upon subscribing to Financio premium.
- Storage Usage - Review storage usage. Free: 20MB; Premium: 20GB.
2. Manage monthly/annual subscription
To subscribe, go ahead and click on the subscribe button found on the top right corner.
In the pop up screen:
- Select Monthly or Annual plan
*Annual plan subscribers will enjoy an additional 17% off the 12 months subscription.
- Fill in your credit card details [Credit Card is the only accepted payment method]
*Card Number, Expiration Date and CVV.
- Click Subscribe.
Upon subscribing, the auto-renewal function will be set as 'on' by default. To cancel the auto-renewal, simply click on the button.
*Clicking the unsubscribe button will only affect your next billing cycle.
3. Retrieve payment invoices
To review previous payments and retrieve your payment invoices, click on
Have a promo code you'd like to input to enjoy additional discount? Here's how you can go ahead and do so.
To Input Promo Codes:
- Click on Control Panel
- Select Subscription Centre
- Click on the Subscribe button on the top right
Enter the Promo Code in the Promo Code section and select between Monthly and Annually.
A message 'Promo Code Verified' will be displayed once a active promo has been keyed in.