Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
Subscription Centre allows user to manage the following task:
- Review subscription info
- Manage monthly/annual subscription
- Retrieve payment invoices
- Redeem promo codes
1. Review subscription info
The key information that can be found on this page are:
- Business - Business Name.
- Subscription Currency - Indicates currency for subscription depending on the region selected.
- Home Country - Region selected.
- Created On - Business created date.
- Current Plan - "Trial", "Free", "Premium". Indicates the plan that you are on.
- Trial: Enjoy 30 days of Premium Trial on your first month upon signup.
- Free: This is a "Read-Only" period for 30 days. Users will not be able to edit/record transactions.
- Premium: Premium Plan subscribed. User will enjoy full excess with no limitations to all features.
- Expires On - Indicates expiry date of the current plan.
- Renewal - On (default) or Off. By default, auto-renewal will be switched on upon subscribing to Financio premium.
- Deletion Date - Once account is switched to "Read-Only" mode, user has 30 days before the account is removed.
- Storage Usage - Review storage usage. Premium: 20GB. (Default)
- Refer a Friend Reward - Indicates the total number of Free Premium months earned for referrals.
Example: Free (Read-Only)
2. Manage monthly/annual subscription
To subscribe, go ahead and click on the subscribe button found on the top right corner.
In the pop-up screen:
- Select Monthly or Annual plan
*Annual plan subscribers will enjoy an additional 17% off the 12 months subscription.
- Fill in your credit card details [Credit Card/Debit Card are the only accepted payment method]
*Card Number, Expiration Date and CVV.
- Click Subscribe.
*Upon subscribing, the auto-renewal function will be set as 'on' by default. To cancel the auto-renewal, simply click on the button.
*Clicking the unsubscribe button will only affect your next billing cycle.
3. Retrieve payment invoices
To review previous payments and retrieve your payment invoices, click on
Have a promo code you'd like to input to enjoy an additional discount? Here's how!
To Input Promo Codes:
- Click on Subscription.
- Click on the Subscribe button on the top right
Enter the Promo Code in the Promo Code section and select between Monthly and Annually.
A message 'Promo Code Verified' will be displayed once an active promo has been keyed in.