Slowly but surely! As our development team continues work on several major projects behind the scenes, we wanted to ensure that time is still allocated to address some concerns raised by our users.
NOTE: Our team has been made aware of missing products & services, payment methods as well as slower loading speed and are currently working toward resolving this matter.
1. Search function for contacts (Requester: Picha Project)
We’ve added a search function for those of you with a long list of contacts. With this new update you’ll be able to pull up the related contacts more effortlessly when issuing any of your sales or purchase documents.
2. Slow Loading Speed (Requester: Multiple Users)
A handful of users have been struggling with the loading speed in Financio. To tackle this issue, our team has optimized and improve the loading speed by limiting the list of transactions loaded to 10 lines per page. In our test, Financio the loading time improved from 4.9 seconds to 0.00011seconds.
This has been implemented to Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Products & Services as well as Transactions.
Did you notice the improvement in loading speed? Be sure to share with us your feedback in the comment section below 😊
3. Added Default Payment Method & Terms in Bulk Upload Template
We’ve added the ability to pre-define the default payment method and payment terms when bulk uploading contacts to Financio. Here’s the new template
- Sales & Purchase now only shows your customers or suppliers respectively according to your contact setup.
- [SG PayNow] toggle now updated with steps to sign up for a PayNow Corporate account with the participating banks.