Dear Financio Users,
We’re pleased to announce that Financio is now fully equipped to assist you with your SST filling.
Summary of Update:
- Added ability to add tariff codes and tag them with items when issuing invoices/bills.
- Added option to choose between Sales or Service tax fillings to generate formatted reports.
- ADDING NEW TARIFF CODE:
To add new tariff codes:
- Go to Control Panel and select the new Tariff Codes option
- Next, click on the ‘+’ symbol found on the bottom right corner.
- On the pop-up screen, enter the tariff code and description then hit save.
2. USING/RECORDING THE TARIFF CODE:
With the created tariff codes, you can now tag all your items with its respective tariff code when issuing your invoices or bills.
To do so, simply go to your invoice or bill, you’ll find a dropdown menu under tax where you can select the tariff code.
3. VIEW/GENERATE SST TAX FILING:
Once you are ready to file for SST, go to your SST tab and click ‘view’ on the related filing period.
From here, you’ll be given the option to generate your reports either under the Sales or Services tax filling format for your convenience. Below are samples of both reports you may refer
Sales Tax Filing Sample:
Services Tax Filing Sample:
If you require additional help with SST, JKDM is hosting an SST Hand-Holding Programe which you may find helpful. Click Here to find out more.
We hope you find these timely updates helpful for your tax filing. If you require any assistance or clarifications, please do not hesitate to reach us through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travis Tai – Community Manager