Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
Whether you've been doing your bookkeeping through manual excel entries or utilizing a different accounting software, it is undoubtedly a tedious process to switch over to a new platform like Financio.
As such, Financio provides an import function that allows you to easily migrate existing information into our system. Kindly visit the following links to retrieve our template files:
- Make sure you use our import template (Can be download by clicking on the sample file link).
- Do Not amend the original template columns.
- Do Not add formulas in the columns.
- Ensure all items/accounts are exactly the same as created on Financio.
- Chart of Accounts: Balance Sheet Accounts; P&L Accounts
- Products & Services (Inventory)
- Previous Financial Year's Outstanding Invoices, Bills & Inventory (Opening Balance)
Once you've filled up the templates according to the required format, you can then look for the import option found in each respective tab and import the .csv file. It's that simple!