Note: If you're viewing on the support chat widget, we recommend you click the expand icon on the top right corner, for better viewing experience.
To get started with your bank reconciliation process, simply follow the following steps
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Accounts
- Select the related account and click the Reconcile button beside
- Set the Closing Date
- Import the completed statement balance template. If you have yet to prepare the statement balance, simply
- click import statement
- in the pop-up window, select template file
- Fill in the details accordingly based on your official bank statement
- Upon importing, click continue on the pop-up screen
- The system will automatically match the items in your bank statement with the respective transactions found in Financio based on the reference code.
- For items not matched, click on the Match (x Item) and find the related transaction.
- Once done, click Reconcile on the bottom right and you are done.
If preferred, you may choose not to upload a statement method. Instead, you will
- Key in the statement balance
- Next, check off the related payments that have been processed as per the Bank Statement
- Once Balanced, hit the Reconcile button on the bottom right