To get started with your bank reconciliation process, simply follow the the following steps
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Accounts
- Select the related account and click the Reconcile button beside
- Set the Closing Date
- Import the completed statement balance template. If you have yet to prepare the statement balance, simply
- click import statement
- in the pop-up window, select template file
- Fill in the details accordingly based on your official bank statement
- Upon importing, click continue on the pop-up screen
- The system will automatically match the items in your bank statement with the respective transactions found in Financio based on the reference code.
- For items not matched, click on the Match (x Item) and find the related transaction.
- Once done, click Reconcile on the bottom right and you are done.
If preferred, you may choose not to upload a statement method. Instead, you will
- Key in the statement balance
- Next, check off the related payments that has been processed as per the Bank Statement
- Once Balanced, hit the Reconcile button on the bottom right