- Click on Sales on your left panel
- Go to Quotes tab and select the quote you'd like to have converted into an Invoice.
- In your quotation, simply click on the copy to invoice option found at the top right corner.
- All the information from your quotation will automatically be copied over to your invoice.
- Click on Sales on your left panel.
- You will see an expanded menu from the +button, then select Invoice.
- Select the customer, or add a new customer.
- Select Attention if you are sending to a specific person in the business. (Optional)
Note: The invoice will be forwarded to the person's email instead of the company's email if Attention is specified.
- Review or select an Address.
- Select an appropriate Payment Term, this determine when the invoice is due for payment.
- Review the invoice Date.
- Review the Invoice Noand Reference No.
- Select the products or services you are selling
- Select the Productyou previously defined or a Category / Account if you are selling an once off item. You can also add the Product or Category on the spot.
- Update the product name & description if required.
- Update the quantity and review the price.
- Specifies the discount for the item in value or percentage (by suffixing with %) (Optional).
- Review the tax where applicable.
- Put in appropriate Note for your customer and review the summary.
- Upload related files to the invoice (For internal use or share to customer). (Optional)
Note: Click the button on the top right to toggle Internal / Sharing.
- Click Save & Approve.
Sorry to disappoint if you were expecting more. The following is all done for you when you click on Save & Approve:
- Accounting / journal entries, together with reports and charts.
- Tax amount has been recorded for future tax filing purpose.
- An electronic invoice has been dispatched to your customer. (If there's a record of customer email in the system).